Sunday, November 06, 2005

Second Dialogue Test, Grease Pencil Blocking

WATCH WEEK 7 2D BLOCKING for "White Doves"
















Well this week I was running low on time. Had a lot of new things going on, plus a pretty long commute to my new job. I live in Venice but work in Burbank and for those of you that have not had the pleasure of commuting in LA, lemme tell ya, it sucks!! SO taking steps to fix this, we are moving to West Hollywood, a fair middle ground betw Burbank, where I work and Culver, where my boyfriend works. So hopefully this will buy me some more time to do homework on the weekday nights after work. Otherwise I am going to be stuck trying to fit it all in on Saturday and Sunday. This week it was ok since I only needed to hand in a 2d rough version of my new dialogue assignment since my mentor is away on a business trip for Chicken Little. Next week the real maya work will start, and I can't wait to try out the new GUI Bishop picker we got, although I can't seem to install it yet, I keep getting errors.

I went to see Chicken Little last night and got to mmet up with some AM students, that was so great to meet some of the new students. And Chicken Little in 3D was an experience like no other, how cool. And we all looked very fashionable in those green 3D glasses!

3 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Rebecca Perez Stodolny said...

This is AWESOME blocking!! I can already see it in 3d!! Great job!
~r

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Kimotion said...

Remember that those green 3d glasses are NOT meant to double as sunglasses! Did you read the warning label on the plastic packaging?

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Winkler Family said...

It was awesome to meet ya at Chicken Little, Anthea!

p.s. I thought I'd lost those stylin' lime-green glasses, but, *phew!* they were under the seat of my car.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home