Sunday, October 16, 2005

Animation Mentor, Acting 1: Week 4

WATCH WEEK 4 ASSIGNMENT:

















This week in addition to dressing naked Bishop up with a Tux and some fancy ears, I started moving out of blocking and into a linear pass. During the week I did some work, then on Thusday night at the Q and A got some great ideas from Jason and decided to take another stab at it and deleted the stuff I had done earlier in the week. Jason showed us how he "works through a pose" to get more breakdowns, and he also clarifyed his technique of "favoring the pose" I went back and worked non stop Friday morning to Sunday morning. I've uploaded my assignment and here it is. Mostly on linear with some small areas still in the blocking phase, on stepped mode. I have some more things to work out there at the end, esp the walk at the very end, that is going to be a doozy.

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Rick Blankenship said...

Wow, the bish is looking dapper Anthea, nice work. I love it.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger anthea said...

A proper gentleman HAS to have a suit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home