Monday, October 03, 2005

Week 2 3D Blocking

















3D blocking is submitted! Thanks to all the work I put in with the grease pencil tool I ended up with a pretty solid 3D blocking piece. I knew exactly what poses I needed and basically copied the timing and poses from the GPT I worked so hard on. This is a great tool and I am definetely going to use it again and again, well probably forever.

I hope this porject continues to come along. I have a clear vision of what I want, the trick is getting bishop to do what I tell him!!

Comments / Crits welcome

4 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Dan Segarra said...

I like it so far Anthea, keep it up!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger anthea said...

hey thanks so much dan! i am having a hard time taking the next step to refine the blocking and add more acting notes. i am shaking in my boots!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Dan Segarra said...

You'll do great. Your spacing is good in your previous work. Some boots have an 'on/off' switch where you could turn off the vibrating... maybe that'll help. ;)

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger anthea said...

lol, mine dont have that switch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home