Tuesday, September 20, 2005

BODY MECHANICS REEL

















Well, it's finally done and rendered. I decided to leave out the heavy push assignment since I was very unhappy with the way it turned out, I needed to spend way more time on it or start over. But Acting 1 has started and I need to move on and put old projects to rest. Rest in peace old projects. Special thanks to my mentor Derek Friesenborg, he rocked, totally zuazua!

Other news, updated my Anthea Animations Site as well. All the animations, none of the blog..
http://antheaanimation.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger Dork 4 said...

Nice, nice stuff. I've just started class 1 at AM and I'm trying to check out some of the 'upperclassmen's' work for inspiration.
It's been fun posing Stu the last couple days, but it's an eye opener to see Stewie in motion--you *really* got a lot of emotion out of a blank puppet, esp.in the second sequence.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger anthea said...

cool, thanks so much!! i started out the same way as you in class 1 and don't worry AM is progessing in complexity at a managable rate and when the time comes for stewie to get moving, you'll be ready. just concentrate at the lessons at hand for now. it's going to be fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home