Saturday, September 17, 2005

And the Mentor is......

JASON RYAN

And I am thrilled!!!! I have been following Jason's class since last semester thanks to my friend Rebecca showing us through her blog all the great examples that Jason has been showing in the class Q and A's. I am so excited to have him assigned to me as my NEW MENTOR!!! Jason has been working at Disney for a while and is currently supervising animator on Chicken Little. His enthusiasm for animation is contagious and I can't wait to get into our first acting course! This is going to be awesome!!

4 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Aja B said...

Yess! Anthea, I'm so happy for you! You guys are going to have such a blast this semester, I can't wait to see all the great stuff you come up with! :-D

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Rebecca Perez Stodolny said...

woooo HOOOO! Anthea congrats! It's gonna be an awesome semester for you!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger anthea said...

yay i'm so excited! can't wait to start!

i am a little freaked out about the whole acting thing, sounds scary!

jason ryan woohoo!!

andy: rebecca is going to pass the ryan examples torch over to me, you will be able to find all the ryan goodness over here soon!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Congrats Anthea! you have officially been nominated to post Jason R's demos :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home