Tuesday, November 22, 2005

when is this due?

Seems like somehow I got my wires crossed and we actually have 2 more weeks for this second dialogue shot, it is due on Sunday Dec 4th!!! I don't know how I screwed that one up, I even wrote the wrong date on the dry erase board, and we all know the dry erase board does not lie!!

Now that I have some extra time, I am thinking of all the extra things I can add to my assignment and the old demons creep up, I should add blend shapes, I should add clothes, hair textures etc etc into non animation oblivion. This is a dangerous path since you want to add some fine touches that make your Bishop look different and individual yet you don't want to waste all your time on the non-animating stuff. I might just play around and see what I can come up with in less than an hour, if it takes more time than that, then it's not worth it.

This week Jason Ryan is on vacation and we had a sub, Anthony Wong formerly of Disney, now at Pixar. it was so great to hear a new fresh take on my assignment. I really like all of the suggestions Anthony had, and am definetely going to change some things, including the entire ending. He is also going to be our sub for the Q and A tonight,and I can't wait to hear more about him.

I also came across this post on Seward St where Alex, an AM student shares some Wong wisdom:

SEWARD ST POST

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Benjamin De Schrijver said...

Yeah, Anthony's great! I had him for a make-up Q&A, and that's where I got what I posted over at sewardstreet (the thread was about alex, the "wong-wisdom" by me). Taylor was at that Q&A as well... still got plenty of notes from that one. You're up for a great Q&A (although I've heard the Jason ones are pretty darn great as well :D)

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger anthea said...

Hey Benjamin!!! That's so great that you had Anthony too, seems like he is a great mentor, his instincts are dead on. All the comments he gave me were just so right for the scene. I can't wait to talk to him more, but our Q and A got cut out last night, some site problems. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home