Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Pretty, Pretty Princess


















So I broke down and textured Bishop. I just couldn't stand looking at his alien face anymore so I made him into a pretty girl. I was so inspired by Fernanda's makeup session w Bishop, she was able to change the waist, add a really cool outfit and even earings. I didn't go that far, just slapped some textures on but it is reading better. I really like Fernanda's animation too, it is coming out really well, another neurotic girl, a clip from Eternal Sunshine one of my favorite movies. Another student who is totally rocking it is Brandon Beckstead, with yet another Scrubs audio, this guy is obsessed! But his animation is so great, he is sooo talented! There is so much inspiration running around the halls of AM.

The reason why I had some free time last night was because our Q and A was cancelled due to internet problems. The AM site was down for hours last night, there was no getting into the main site, forums or player page. Becky emailed us the news that our Q and A had to be rescheduled but just in case she gave us a link to try...it was the new V2!! So we got a sneak peak at what AM is going to look like there are going be a lot of ne features too. I can't wait to see more!

6 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Dork 4 said...

Yah, we got the V2 treatment too last night. (Doesn't work with Firefox yet, tho') But I was kind of dissapointed that it didn't come with a Jetpack. Didn't everyone always say the future came with jetpacks?

Your dialog shot is looking sweet, btw. And Bishop makes a purty lady.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger anthea said...

anything is better than an alien!! with giant man hands.

I got a fast sneak of V2, but the regualr site still sin't up!! I need my AM fix!!!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Kimotion said...

She actually looks kinda cute. Maybe it's because of sitting in front of my comp all week.

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger anthea said...

is it just me or does she look like an Olson?

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Aja B said...

Woo, nice hair! Did you make it yourself? Very cool! She does look sort of like an Olson, now that you mention it. :-) And they're both spoiled rotten! :-D

Can you believe we get an extra week to work on this?? Woo-HOO! :-D

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Kimotion said...

An Olsen!? LMAO, I was actually laughing for about 2 minutes before I got back on to post a comment. Because it's SO true! Those .. uhm ... huuuge eyes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home