Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Roger, over

This Saturday I am super psyched about the video conference we are attempting to have. this idea is the brain child of the genius himself brian nicolucci!! mr "drink" himself!

since the LA AM students are planning on meeting up Saturday the 25th at 6pm, and the SanFran AM students are going over to Brian's house, we said, hey lets MSN CHAT w the whole Cali gang!! This is going to be great, if we can pull it off. I am bringing my boyfriend's labtop w cam to the meetup spot.

And Wait there's more...
Now the NYC Crew is going to join us too. Mike Stern, Gordanna and DaveBullerin are going to hook up w us too, live from NY.

3 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Kimotion said...

LIVE from New York it's SATURDAY NIIIIIIIGHT!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger gilgamesh said...

Wonder if i could patch in all? I've got MSN Messenger -- let me know if there's a possibility of getting in on the action!!!

-=gilgamesh

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Brian "My Fault" Nicolucci said...

This is gonna be crazy!! Woo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home